A Christmas Cookie Box filled with all my favorite cookies and candies to give to your favorite people.
For the past couple of years I’ve put together a Christmas Cookie Box to hand out to family and friends. I always put my favorite cookies and this year I added a few new recipes that I found searching the internet or trusty TikTok. I hope you will try some of these.
Christmas Cookie Box list (from top left clockwise):
- Andes Mint Cookies – A simple cake mix cookie amped up with the addition of Andes Mints
- Seriously Soft Molasses Cookies – I searched the internet for some Molasses cookies and these looked exactly like what I wanted mine to look like. They were divine.
- Mint Truffle Nutella Blossoms – The traditional Peanut Butter Blossoms take on a new flavor when you substitute Nutella for the Peanut Butter and add the rich Mint Truffle Kisses
- German Chocolate Christmas Crack – The traditional Christmas crack infused with all the goodness that is German Chocolate cake (good chocolate, coconut and pecans)
- Spritz Cookies – These cookies are a MUST at Christmastime. They are so buttery rich and melt in your mouth. Made without the icing for times sake this year.
- Linda Skeen’s Peanut Butter Fudge – I have never made fudge before and this was simple to make. It is oh so rich and makes a lot.
- Nutella Peanut Butter Balls – another modified recipe to include my beloved Nutella. These are sinfully delicious.
- Peanut Clusters – These are another favorite I have to save for Christmas or else I would eat them all. Super simple to make in the slow cooker.
- Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies – These are probably my favorite out of everything pictured in the box. All the ingredients meld together to form the most delicious cookie.
- Christmas Chex mix – not pictured in the box but shared with the box; this needs no introduction – but if you do, just click on the link because I tried to describe it in a post from earlier today.