I can’t let 2013 go by without a year-end review of top recipes on the site. This year seemed to be the year of green beans for me. And apparently for you too! Three out of the 12 top recipes were all about green beans. One of my most favorite vegetables. I’m a little sad one of my favorite dishes of the year – Fried Brussel Sprouts Salad – didn’t make the list so I’m putting it here as an honorary guest.
Hope this post inspires you to make some of these favorites of 2013. And wishing you all a very prosperous, happy and joyous 2014.
1. Bubble Up Pizza Casserole (This also happened to be my niece’s favorite of my dishes this year.)
2. Maple-Glazed Bacon Wrapped Green Beans (oh yum! These had a great flavor to them.)
3. King’s Hawaiian Poppy Seed Sandwiches (Another of my niece’s favorite this year. And a party favorite.)
4. Sausage Breakfast Casserole (A treat for a special morning or holiday breakfast meal.)
5. Potatoes and Pork Chops Yum Yum Casserole (Holy moly this was good. And Weight Watchers friendly!)
6. Bacon and Green Bean Casserole (I won’t make the traditional green bean casserole without bacon and sugar ever again.)
7. Brown Sugar Green Beans (Who knew a handful of brown sugar could transform a vegetable!)
8. Nutella Peanut Butter Balls (A favorite of my co-workers. And my brother-in-law.)
9.Cheddar Sausage Balls (My new favorite appetizer and one I’ll be making tonight.)
10. Pecan Praline Mini Bundt Cakes (I became a fan of the mini bundt cakes this year and a fan of pecan praline anything.)
11. Maple Honey BBQ Chicken (These flavors together are unbelievable. You can try them on many types of meat.)
12. Chicken Artichoke Flatbread ala Outback Steakhouse Part Deux (That is one long title – but oh so worth trying out. My favorite appetizer, after the Bloomin’ Onion, at Outback Steakhouse.)