Thanksgiving leftovers are made into Tacos Dorados, or crispy tacos. The leftover mashed potatoes and dressing make for a good base for these delicious tacos.
Up until I started watchin TikTok, I had never heard of Tacos Dorados. They looked delicious and it turns out that they are just crispy tacos. You can pretty much put anything in them, or so it seems. As with all my Thanksgiving Leftovers, these are so delicious. They are simple to make and I’m sure you can even bake them if you want to cut out some calories. I am definitely going to try that with the leftovers this week.
Let me share with you some of my favorite Thanksgiving Leftovers that I have shared here on the blog so you have them all in one place:
- Gobbler Bowl
- Turkey and Dressing Crunchwrap
- Turkey and Dressing Biscuit Sandwich
- Turkey Bake
- Turkey and Dressing Tamales
- Cornbread Dressing Waffles
- Leftover Pecan Pie Parfait
Those are all my favorites and I plan to remake a few of them this weekend.
This recipe is fairly simple and I added a TikTok video of my making them. Please be kind.
Thanksgiving Leftovers: Tacos Dorados
8 minPrep Time
4 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- Leftover mashed potatoes
- Leftover cornbread dressing
- Leftover roast turkey
- Leftover turkey gravy
- corn tortillas
- vegetable oil
- Sour Cream
- Cranberry Sauce
- Start by heating about 1/2 inch of oil in a skillet on medium high heat.
- Warm up your leftovers to make them easier to spread. Take a wet paper towel and wrap around some corn tortillas. Microwave for 30 seconds to make them soft.
- Spread mashed potatoes over the tacos, then add dressing, turkey and a little bit of gravy. Fold over and pat down.
- Carefully drop into the hot oil and fry until crispy. Flip over to crisp the other side.
- Top with lettuce, sour cream and cranberry sauce.