This Air Fryer Turkey Breast is perfect for a small gathering or a family weekend dinner. The skin stays crispy and the meat stays juicy and tender.
If you know me in real life, then you know that I love my Air Fryer (affiliate link). I mean dang I smile whenever I see that thing. It just brings me such joy. Think about it: you can have fried things, ALL the fried things, without using oil. Genius. We will get to this Air Fryer Turkey Breast recipe in a minute.
I’ll admit I was a little skeptical at first but I finally jumped in with both feet and haven’t stopped raving about it since. I have a burger and fries recipe I’m going to share with you soon that I have made countless times and I never tire of it.
When my niece was coming back to town for college at the end of summer, she asked me “are you going to do all the Thanksgiving food again”. I was like huh? She reminded me that last year I made turkey and dressing and sides like four times leading up to Thanksgiving. Well, I did that so I could get some photos and some leftovers for those posts. But whatever she wants she gets.
I have been making/re-making Thanksgiving recipes for a while now. Only I forgot to post them here. It’s funny but not in a haha way that I keep forgetting to post things on here lately. I’m recipe testing like crazy but my zest for photography has kind of waned a bit so I’m not liking any of the pics I’m taking lately so then I don’t post. It’s a horrible cycle.
But this Air Fryer Turkey Breast is for all those folks who need a quick, easy turkey breast recipe and you don’t want to tie up your oven for hours. This is perfect for a small crowd or a weekend meal. The skin is so dang crispy and utter perfection. The meat stays moist and is perfect for leftovers too.
On to the recipe.
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
15 minsPrep Time
1 hr, 20 sCook Time
1 hr, 35 sTotal Time
- 6-7 lb Turkey Breast (bone-in)
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Add spices to butter and mix together until combined.
- Pat dry turkey breast. Loosen skin on turkey breast.
- Place half of butter under skin. Spread remaining butter on skin.
- Using a large air fryer, place turkey breast breast side down then flip halfway through cooking time. You will want to cook your turkey breast 12 minutes per pound. If your turkey breast does not fit sitting up, turn it on its side.
- Cook until both sides of the turkey register an internal temperature of 165 degrees Farenheit. Remove from air fryer and let rest for 10 minutes covered with foil.