Thanksgiving leftovers stuffed into a flaky biscuit to make a simple, delicious Leftover Turkey Bake.
This family favorite recipe first appeared on my blog early on in the blog. The photos disappeared so it was time to make them again to update the pictures. The text below is from the original post.
I love love love turkey and dressing. But even I sometimes need a new way to eat the leftovers. Earlier today Pillsbury tweeted their recipe of the day which was a Left-Over Turkey Crescent Bake.
I thought easy! since I was certain I had all the ingredients. But lo and behold I didn’t have any crescent rolls. But I did have biscuits that I was going to make mini pizzas with but decided to use them for this instead.
Then I had too much turkey and stuffing mix to make them into a baseball-like meal so I thought aha! put them in a muffin tin. I’m glad I did because this was so good.
This took care of all the left-overs, but after the deliciousness of this dish I was craving it again so we are cooking more Thanksgiving-like food over the weekend because I didn’t get enough.
Serves 1 Stuffed Biscuit
Thanksgiving leftovers stuffed into flaky biscuits create a tasty dinner of leftovers.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 c prepared cornbread stuffing
- 1 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup gravy
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan, add stuffing, turkey and gravy. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Separate dough into single biscuits and press to thin out.
- Spray muffin tin with Pam spray.
- Place individual dough into muffins and press up along the sides.
- Place turkey and stuffing mixture into cups.
- Bake according to package instructions.