Earlier this month I attended the BlogHerFood ’16 conference. While I love meeting new people, learning new things to implement on my blog and hearing an array of speakers, my favorite part is the food.
Yep, we really do eat a lot at these conferences. With the conference being in Austin this year, I didn’t stay at the host hotel so I fee like I kind of missed out on some of the fun.
But this here recipe I picked up from a sponsor booth made it all worthwhile. I was walking around checking out the foods and freebies that the sponsors had (I do love me some swag) and saw a little triangle of Bays English Muffin with something on it sitting on a place waiting for me to pick it up. After taking a bite, I was amazed that it seemed like so much more than cream cheese.
They gave out recipe cards and I have to say, the ingredients are simple to put together and, in my opinion, can be used on English muffins or as a dip. Yep, a dip.
Ok, I’m off to toast up some English muffins and slather it with this goodness.
Decadent cream cheese topping with chocolate chunks and pecans make this the perfect topping for English muffins or as a dip.
10 minsPrep Time
10 minsTotal Time
- 1 pkg - 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz semisweet chocolate bar, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans
- Optional: Ground Cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate and pecan pieces.
- Toast English Muffins.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over warm Muffin halves.
- Optional: Top with ground cinnamon