When I was a teenager, my mom used to take me shopping at the mall all the time. It was like our time together. And one thing we always did while there was grab a smoothie to drink on the way home.
Now whenever I have a smoothie it brings back fond memories. When Hamilton Beach recently sent me two smoothie blenders – a Single Serve Blender and Smoothie Smart Blender – to try for #Smoovember I was thrilled. The kids even more so.
You know my love for pumpkin so, of course I had to make a pumpkin smoothie. This was like a pumpkin pie was just blended together – it was that good. I should have put some graham cracker crumbs on the top! Next time.
Both blenders worked amazingly and were so simple to use. The kids especially loved the Single Serve Blender because it was smaller. Everything for one serving fits in the removable cup so you can make it at home (or work) and just take it with you. Simple.
I’m so excited that Hamilton Beach is giving one of each of these away to two lucky readers! See details after the recipe.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
1/2 c pumpkin purée
1/2 Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp brown sugar
1/2 c vanilla ice cream
1 cup ice cubes
Add all ingredients to the Single Serve Blender and blend until it reaches the level of consistency you like.
Optional: serve with whipped cream and chocolate shavings
THE CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED.
Now for the giveaway:
ENTER TO WIN:
For a chance to win one of the two blenders, leave a comment answering the question: what type of smoothie you would make first if you were to win one of the smoothie blenders?
Complete the following for more chances to win:
1. “Like” addicted 2 recipes on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve liked my page.
2. Follow @addicted2recipe on Twitter. Leave a separate comment with your Twitter name and let me know you are following me.
3. Follow @addicted2recipe on Instagram. Leave a separate comment with your Instagram name and let me know you are following me.
4. Tweet about the giveaway with a post like “Just entered to win a @HamiltonBeach smoothie blender for #Smoovember from @addicted2recipe dlvr.it/4H9LCB”. Leave a separate comment with the link to the tweet.
5. Follow addicted 2 recipes on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment with your Pinterest name and let me know you are following me.
Deadline: The chance to win will end Friday, November 15, 2013 at 11:59 pm CST.
I will notify the winners via email. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours another winner will be chosen.
Note: The first winner will receive the Smoothie Smart Blender and the second winner will receive the Single Serve Blender.
Hamilton Beach provided me with both blenders to try and I have not been compensated otherwise. All opinions are my own.