This simple White Chocolate Raspberry Popcorn Bunny Mix is the perfect snack for all your Easter activities! The white chocolate raspberry popcorn will get you ready for spring!
This White Chocolate Raspberry Popcorn Bunny Mix is perfect to snack on while the kids are searching for Easter eggs or you are watching Easter movies. I am addicted to popcorn. I’m kind of like Olivia Pope in that regard minus the wine. I’ve never been a real wine drinker but popcorn is my jam. I love having add-ins in my popcorn but lately I’ve been really enjoying flavored popcorn. Kettle Popcorn and Caramel Popcorn is great but have you tried Raspberry Popcorn? Oh em gee.
I had some white chocolate raspberry popcorn from Nothing Bundt Cakes and ever since then I have been obsessed with it. But at $7 a bag that’s a little steep for me so I make it at home now. It’s simple and you can add in your favorite treats! I also have this Peppermint White Chocolate version on here which is yummy too!
For this Easter version, I added pretzels, peanut butter chips and Starkist Jelly Beans. Don’t knock it til you try it. I love grabbing a handful and being surprised at what you’re going to eat.
Enjoy this quick White Chocolate Raspberry Popcorn Bunny Mix with your family. And Happy Easter!
White Chocolate Raspberry Popcorn Bunny Mix
This simple Bunny Popcorn Mix is the perfect snack for all your Easter activities! The white chocolate raspberry popcorn will get you ready for spring!
1 hr, 5 Prep Time
2 minCook Time
1 hr, 7 Total Time
- 6 c popped pocorn
- 4 oz white chocolate bark
- 1-2 Tbsp Raspberry Instant Jello Mix
- Favorite add-ins:
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Skittle Jelly Beans
- Melt 2 oz chocolate according to package instructions.
- Divide popcorn in half and spread each half on a parchment lined baking sheet. Pour melted chocolate over one portion of popcorn.
- Melt remaining chocolate then stir in jello mix until you reach desired flavor. Drizzle over remaining popcorn an mix to combine.
- Let popcorn dry for about an hour then mix all popcorn and add-ins together.