Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket are the perfect, crispy menu item for your game-day festivities.
It feels like it’s been a full year since football season ended. I’m not even kidding when I say I’m so dang excited to watch the first regular season game this weekend. Halleluiah!
Football has always been a sport we watch in my house. Growing up, every Sunday after church if we weren’t at my grandparents house we were at my parents watching the Cowboys or Oilers (now Texans) playing on the television. My team is the Dallas Cowboys (DC4L) and I don’t play around.
I started planning my first game of the season menu a month ago. Getting to watch the first game with my dad is a treat I don’t take for granted these days. He’s the reason I love sports so much and I am grateful for that. I’ll be making burgers, fries, these Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket and my favorite queso. Oh yeah. It will be a day full of football and food.
Another thing I enjoy so dang much is my air fryer. I love it so much I am about to order another one to keep it on hand in case this one ever goes out. Seriously. It is just that convenient to use and I love how crunchy and crispy everything turns out.
One thing that is always on my game-day or party menu is Pigs in a Blanket but lately I haven’t been feeling the oven version. Feeling that way, I did what I have been doing all summer long, I experiment with them in the air fryer. As usual, they did not disappoint. That air fryer is genius and these Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket are going to make the perfect addition to my game-day menu.
Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket
Serves 4 pigs in a blanket
7 minsPrep Time
16 minsCook Time
23 minsTotal Time
- 1 pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 cocktail franks
- Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Remove dough from packaging. Roll out and cut each triangle into three smaller triangles.
- Place cocktail frank on widest part of the dough and roll towards the end. Repeat with remaining dough and franks.
- Season with EBTB seasoning.
- Preheat air fryer to 325 degrees. With a paper towel, spread shortening on bottom of basket. (or you can use parchment paper cut to a circle to fit the bottom of your basket)
- Place half the dough and franks in the basket in a single layer. Cook for 4 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.